Terms & Conditions
of R3® Go for the Gold XXV
YES, we, the registering customer, would like to participate in the R3® GO FOR THE GOLD – XXV program. We understand that we are able to earn points through special allowances to help us win a free trip for two only if we increase our 2021 net purchase amount over our 2020 net purchase amount and show positive sales growth for the entire period January through November on all our R3 purchases versus the same period last year as outlined by R3®. We understand that the time period for earning trip points is from July 1, 2021 through December 3, 2021 as defined in the Program Period section. We further acknowledge that all trips are based upon double occupancy.
Registering online is our indication that we would like to participate in the R3® GO FOR THE GOLD – XXV program and that we agree to the following:
- We understand that we are able to earn points through special allowances to help us win a free trip for two only if we increase our 2021 net purchase amount over our 2020 net purchase amount as described above.
- We understand that the time period for earning trip points is from July 1, 2021 through December 3, 2021 as defined in the Program Period section.
- We further acknowledge that all trips are based upon double occupancy.
- We are a current R3® customer in good standing. Only those purchases made within the program period paid within terms shall qualify under the Go for the Gold purchase requirement.
- We can only achieve up to two trip awards and that a second trip is only achieved by meeting the criteria as outlined in the Bonus Trip Opportunity section above.
- Trip points and trip awards can only be used towards this trip program and are not redeemable for cash or alternate destinations.
- We must travel on the dates assigned to you by R3®.
- ALL PERSONS traveling on the trips must be 21 years of age or older.
- If we have any dietary restrictions or special food considerations, we will pay for any additional costs associated with preparing or attaining these special meals.
- Our representatives who travel are responsible for all taxes for themselves and their guests, and U.S. 1099 or Canadian T4A tax forms will be issued based on the value of the trip as determined by R3®.
- We can only qualify for trips based on the criteria as outlined on this website; deficits cannot be made up with cash.
- Go for the Gold trip awards are non-transferable beyond our company, and we cannot present these awards to anyone who is not employed by our company.
- If our January through November purchases do not reflect positive growth over the same period last year, even if we meet all other trip requirements, we are not eligible for a trip.
- To release and hold harmless R3® and Maritz Travel Company from any and all claims arising from accidental death, injury or harm to persons and/or damage to, or loss of possessions, suffered by ourselves, our family, or our employees while on a Go for the Gold trip.
Go for the Gold Mobile App
Registering for Go for the Gold XXV online automatically gives you access to the Go for the Gold Mobile App. The email you use for program registration is your username and, once you download the app from the Apple or Google store, it will prompt you to create your unique password on the app login screen.